A content management system (CMS) is the collection of procedures used to manage workflow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based. At IT Linx Technologies, CMS is designed in such a way that it allows a large number of people to contribute and share with each other the stored data. Another advantage of CMS is that it gives the user the control access to the data; any pivotal information and core business data that is an organizational secret is kept under control through CMS.
Take control of your web site! Update your website 24/7 Anywhere. Anytime instantly No more waiting for web site updates from a technical “expert”. The most advanced website management systems can be used to manage large websites,
- Secure Admin Area with User Name + Password
- Add/Edit/Delete – Sections
- Add/Edit/Delete – Products
- Add/Edit/Delete – Services
- Add/Edit/Delete – Content
- Rich Text Editor – Similar to MSWord